Three & Three Dolls are handmade with great love and care by Brenda R. Stearns in Ohio, USA.
- We accept PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
- We do not retain any payment information or card details.
- We are not responsible for any charges incurred by you from your Credit Card Company or bank in relation to the processing of any order made with us.
- Please note that if, for any reason, your card payment is not authorized by your bank/credit card company, we will not be able to proceed with your order and it will be cancelled.
- Each doll arrives beautifully packaged and personally addressed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Domestic orders are shipped via USPS and tracking is included with every order.
- We will endeavor to ship all orders within 72 hours of receipt. This does not include national holidays or weekends.
- International Orders may take an additional 2-4 weeks due to postal regulations.
- Buyer is responsible for international custom fees and/or duties.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for delay caused by the postal service due to weather, holidays, and the like.
- Please provide us with a complete postal address. We will not accept any responsibility for items that are undelivered due to an incomplete address.
- We cannot be held responsible for orders, for which we hold a proof of posting (a receipt from our Post Office) that, subsequently goes missing in the mail.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each doll is a unique artwork in itself.
- All patterns are designed from scratch in our home studio.
- Each doll is made using a variety of new, repurposed, and collected vintage fabrics, trims, and materials.
- Variations should be expected and embraced as is the beautiful nature of all handmade work.
- Doll arms are attached to the body using buttons and are not suitable for children under the age of 3.
- Actual colors may vary due to monitor settings.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- All sales are final.
- Clothing items and accessories can be hand washed and laid flat to dry.
- Please spot clean doll with a damp cloth.
- For all other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like our Facebook Page
- Join our Facebook Group
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Follow us on Twitter
Thank you for supporting our business!